Sunday 18 September 2011

THE BEST PICK UP LINES EVER!!!!

    HEY GUYS THIS POST BELONGS TO YOU  SORRY FOR THE DELAY  BUT  THANXX FOR WAITING .SO MAKING THE LONG STORY SHORT HERE ARE SOME CHEEZY  PICK UP LINES THA YOU CAN TRY ON GIRLS  ;)
     
  1. Can i get your picture to prove to all my friends that angels really do exist
  2. Do you have a map? Because I keep getting lost in your eyes.
  3. Can I borrow a quarter? I want to call my mom and tell her I just met the girl of my dreams.
  4. I wish I were a tear so i could start in your eyes, live on your face, and die on your lips.
  5. Are you tired? because you’ve been running through my mind since I got here.
  6. Was that an earthquake or did u just rock my world? 
  7.  I advise you to surrender imediately or I’ll have to use a pick up line
  8. That’s amazing! You’re eyes are the exact same color as my porche!
  9. I think I must be dying because I’m looking at Heaven.
  10.  Can I have directions? ["To where?"] To your heart.
AND HERE COMES THE BEST ONE :-
When you look into the mirror holding up a dozen roses, you see the 13 most beautiful things in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment